The Milford Person Lift is designed to lift a person, safely and without putting strain on the carer/ operator or person being lifted.
The Milford Person Lift is designed to smoothly transfer a person from their wheelchair into a car seat. It is made from strong, lightweight aluminium and can lift up to 149kg. When the lifting device is not in use, it can be easily detached providing the necessary leg room.
- Specialised hoist with pivoting points to move a person easily between a wheelchair and a vehicle
- Can be installed in any 2-door car and most 4-door cars
- Suitable for both driver and passenger doors
- Can be operated solo, or by an attendant or carer
- Optional mounting bracket for in-home use
|Maximum Lifting Weight:||150kg|
|Total Height Range||47.3cm|
|Fuse Rating||25 Amps|
|Lifting Arm Weight||8.16kg|
|FDA Registered and Approved
Made from Lightweight Aluminum