The Tip-Up Plate is an aid used by people who find it difficult to transfer to the front passenger or drivers seating positions.
It comes in both a manual and electric version that incorporates a lifting function. As the transfer board is fixed onto the vehicle this reduces the safety risks involved with transferring. It has a weight capacity of 100kgs on the manual version, and 120kgs on the electric version.
The manual version has a transfer plate that can be folded up out of the way or removed and stored in the vehicle. It is recommended for vehicles where the seat is lower to the ground and the user has difficulty jumping the gap between the wheelchair and the seat.
The electric version incorporates the same function as the manual; however, also has an electric lifting mechanism that allows you to transfer onto the plate, and then either lift, or drop to the height of the seat in the vehicle.
Key features of the Tip-Up Plates include:
- Manual or Electric versions available
- Plate can either be removed or folded out of the way
- Electric version includes an easy to use remote handset with the option to have it wireless
- Low profile design allows this to be installed into most vehicles
- Manual version has a 100kgs capacity
- Electric version has 120kgs capacity
- EMC tested and CE marked
Phone: 07 3255 5066
Fax: 07 3255 5077
Monday: 8am - 4.30pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4.30pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4.30pm
Thursday: 8am - 4.30pm
Friday: 8am - 4.30pm