6 WAY BASE INTERNAL ACCESS SYSTEM (SELF DRIVE)
The 6-way base is a swivel seat system that enables an easy transfer from the wheelchair into a safe and secure front driver or passenger position in the vehicle. Suited for vehicles with a flat floor entry into the front seating positions the 6-way base allows the driver to move forwards, backwards, rotate to 140 degrees as well as moving up and down to match the height of your wheelchair.
The 6-way base has also been crash tested giving you peace of mind while travelling in the vehicle.
The key features of the 6-way base include:
- Forward, backwards, up and down movement
- 140 degree rotation
- Easy to use toggle switches
- Ability to install the vehicles original seat onto the base
- Complete stability inside the vehicle
- Footrest available as an option
- Crash test approved in all driving positions
- Available for both the driver and passenger seating positions
For further information on the 6-way base please download the brochure or contact AMIND Engineering and speak with one of our friendly staff members.
Phone: 07 3255 5066
Fax: 07 3255 5077
Monday: 8am - 4.30pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4.30pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4.30pm
Thursday: 8am - 4.30pm
Friday: 8am - 4.30pm